Dan Lawson - LEJOG Dot Watching

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nic Barber 07 Aug 2020

Dan Lawson from re-run clothing set off yesterday morning.

He's actually aiming for  Richard Brown's 10 day mark, not the 9d2h mark of Andy Rivett, as questions have been raised about this.

Details here including a link to and article questioning the 9d2h mark for you to make your own decision: https://www.fastrunning.com/training/ultra-running/dan-lawson-to-re-attempt... 

dot watching here: https://live.centurionrunning.com/DanLEJoG2020/?fbclid=IwAR2eHWwgZz5kq-IMgd...

George Ormerod 07 Aug 2020
In reply to Nic Barber:

From listening to him on the British Ultrarunning podcast he seems an all round nice bloke and quite a character.  Best of luck to him.  The 9d2h record doesn't seem credible from reading up about it.

mountainbagger 07 Aug 2020
In reply to George Ormerod:

> From listening to him on the British Ultrarunning podcast he seems an all round nice bloke and quite a character. 

He does seem to be. Was on a start line with him once...had no idea who he was at the time. Very down to earth, think I just said something banal to him as you do just before you set off. Never saw him again LOL. He'd won and gone home by the time I finished! And I was mid-pack, not particularly slow.

Roadrunner6 07 Aug 2020
In reply to Nic Barber:

It looks horrific, I saw some pictures of him on some A road. I t looks bloody dangerous, Robbie was riding with him.

He's a top guy so I hope he does it and beats the more questionable times.

BuzyG 07 Aug 2020
In reply to Nic Barber:

An amazing thing to even attempt running.  Took a group of us 6 days, on push bikes, back in 1980.  The traffic these days must be horrendous.  Good speed to him.

mountainbagger 10 Aug 2020
In reply to Nic Barber:

Still looking good at the halfway (???) ish mark!

mountainbagger 15 Aug 2020
In reply to Nic Barber:

Only a few Kms to go!

Roadrunner6 16 Aug 2020
In reply to mountainbagger:

So impressive.. still hours behind Rivett’s!

just 5 hrs inside Browns?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...