Blog account of West Highland Way x3 Ultras (2016)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 J Brown 07 Jul 2017

Having read some of the recent threads re ultras, I just thought I'd post this...

https://dynamicstasis.blog/2017/04/21/three-long-journeys/

It's a blog post (I just started the blog a few months ago) about my efforts in running the three ultras that take place along the West Highland Way last year. All feedback most welcome.

Cheers,

JB.
Post edited at 14:16
 BusyLizzie 07 Jul 2017
In reply to J Brown:

Thank you, I enjoyed that very much!
OP J Brown 07 Jul 2017
In reply to BusyLizzie:

Thanks! I'm pleased you enjoyed it.
 andychapm 08 Jul 2017
In reply to J Brown:

Enjoyable read, thank you!
OP J Brown 08 Jul 2017
In reply to andychapm:

Thanks Andy!
 steelbru 08 Jul 2017
In reply to J Brown:

Well done on the 3 PBs, I really fancy the Devil but never got in via the ballot this year, will try again next year.

What next for you ? Try and improve on these times, or head elsewhere and run in pastures new ?
OP J Brown 09 Jul 2017
In reply to steelbru:

Thanks. I'm not sure about what's next...

- Not much this year, after five ultras last year my wife wouldn't have supported / agreed to much else! ????
- I would love to do the Ramsey Round, but I'm nowhere near fit enough for that to happen anytime soon (young family - so not much time to get out in the mountains).
- The WHWR feels like unfinished business though... I feel like I'm capable of running inside 24 hours, which I'd love to do - and three goblets would look much better than two!

Thanks for reading!
 Ridge 09 Jul 2017
In reply to J Brown:

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed reading that. Currently laid up with achillies problems, low in motivation and feeling unfitter by the hour, but thoroughly enjoyed your adventures. Might just have to a little jog out next week
Martin Penrice 10 Jul 2017
In reply to J Brown:

Thanks for sharing really love reading it
> Having read some of the recent threads re ultras, I just thought I'd post this...

> It's a blog post (I just started the blog a few months ago) about my efforts in running the three ultras that take place along the West Highland Way last year. All feedback most welcome.

> Cheers,

> JB.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...