US climbing locations at risk?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Toerag 18 Jan 2021

Are any climbing locations at risk from the Trump administration's latest plans?

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/jan/18/trump-administration-ca...

Bacon Butty 18 Jan 2021
In reply to Toerag:

Biden is going to cancel any of the idiot's changes.

Trump is going to go down in history as the bigliest of bigly losers, what a wanker.

Dave Garnett 19 Jan 2021

In reply to Shepherd 11:

Do you want to try that again in machine code?

wintertree 19 Jan 2021
In reply to Dave Garnett:

This one isn’t very convincing, is it?

Edit: their comment on another thread is covid related, surprise.  This is the second pop up account in two days to display barely coherent posts and an attempt to minimise perceptions of covid risk.

I think this might be another Ukrainian/Russian one rather than a sock puppet of the person I think is behind the well written if totally wrong posts...

Post edited at 13:17
 Blue Straggler 19 Jan 2021
In reply to wintertree:

> This one isn’t very convincing, is it?

> Edit: their comment on another thread is covid related, surprise.  This is the second pop up account in two days to display barely coherent posts and an attempt to minimise perceptions of covid risk.

> I think this might be another Ukrainian/Russian one rather than a sock puppet of the person I think is behind the well written if totally wrong posts...

A certain sporadically regular (I know, oxymoron, but I think you know who I mean) poster has recently resurfaced. Although I don't think is a sock puppet account of his. The style is mildly reminiscent though  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...