Trip advisor review

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Plasynant 03 Sep 2020

Check this out .. 

profitofdoom 03 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

Really funny, thanks!

steveb2006 03 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

When was that dates - Ive seen something very similar to that a few years ago. Still it sort of sums things up.

Plasynant 03 Sep 2020
In reply to steveb2006

i’m not sure . But someone did leave a trip advisor review on Snowdon a while back which was a similar Theme . 

In reply to Plasynant:

It's got to be a wind up... Please let it be a wind up. 

It's probably not a wind up. Some folk, eh? 

In reply to Plasynant:

Read that some time ago and looked around for some more 1 star reviews of geography, some belter. My local one was a review for Loch Maree, they arrived in thick cloud on still August day, moaned about the midges and lack of views then declared the scenery dull. 

Lankyman 04 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

A completely accurate and truthful record of their experience. It should warn off more wallies from clogging up the hill. What's not to like?

Steve Woollard 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

Sad but a true reflection of today's socity

Philip 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

I'm leaving Nevis for my last Munroe in the hope they build a cafe by the time I get to it.

Plasynant 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Philip:

Good idea . I’m would be so disappointing to arrive on the top with no view and not a chance of getting refreshments served . 

planetmarshall 05 Sep 2020
In reply to steveb2006:

> When was that dates - Ive seen something very similar to that a few years ago. Still it sort of sums things up.

Yes I'm curious why this is suddenly doing the rounds again. I'm sure I saw it a few years ago. - Yes, written in 2014.

Post edited at 13:25
 planetmarshall 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant:

It will probably come up again in another 5 years.

https://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/hill_talk/a_different_ben_nevis_review__-...

wbo2 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Plasynant: As will the 'young people today comments'...  

The New NickB 05 Sep 2020
In reply to Steve Woollard:

> Sad but a true reflection of today's socity

That people take wind ups like this seriously. It is part of a long tradition of humorous reviews on Trip Advisor. Not sure why it has got so much traction at the moment.

Steve Woollard 05 Sep 2020
In reply to The New NickB:

> That people take wind ups like this seriously. It is part of a long tradition of humorous reviews on Trip Advisor. Not sure why it has got so much traction at the moment.

LOL it got me because having met lots of numpties on the Ben it was very plausible

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...