Poo at the crag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 galpinos 17 May 2020

Windgather Rocks

Having a s**t at the crag is generally to be avoided but at the moment, doubly so.

Having had the pleasure of standing in a human s**t whilst out with my daughters at Windgather today, and with public toilets closed, could I reiterate the “Go before you go” mantra and if you really do need to go, dig a small hole* and fill it in.

*if you’ve made the effort to carry toilet paper, a small trowel isn’t that much more. Better still, bag it up and carry it out!

J1234 17 May 2020
In reply to galpinos:

For the people who do not know, Bin Bag, Poo, wipe seal up and take home, do not hang in a tree, we are lucky to be out and about, do not f*ck it up, Stay Alert.

Heiko 17 May 2020
In reply to J1234:

Pro variation: Take a sheet of baking paper. Easy to grab on edges to transfer into bag, also lines the bag for improved transport safety. Small sandwich bags produce less waste than bin bags.

Removed User 17 May 2020
In reply to Heiko:

And a scoop of cat litter prevents any smell

J1234 17 May 2020
In reply to Heiko:

Thank you . Death, Tax and going for a Poo.

Albert Tatlock 17 May 2020
In reply to galpinos:

Have a can of plumbers pipe freeze spay on your rack, then even the most loose logs can be collected for environmental disposal.

danm 17 May 2020
In reply to Albert Tatlock:

It's always good to see an expert turd wrangler ply their trade.

Albert Tatlock 17 May 2020
In reply to danm:

Yes,Albert brown fingers always happy to help 💩.

Trevers 17 May 2020

In reply to Removed Usercapoap:

> I would love to know the 4 +++++ who disliked this, perhaps they would enlighten me 

I guess they don't like standing in shit

Robert Durran 17 May 2020
In reply to Trevers:

> I guess they don't like standing in shit

Or they don't give a shit about standing in shit.

That's the beauty of the dislike button for you.

Blanche DuBois 18 May 2020
In reply to Robert Durran:

> Or they don't give a shit about standing in shit.

> That's the beauty of the dislike button for you.

I know, dreadful how the (very) occasional ambiguity creeps in.  Should ban it really. Although to be consistent should probably ban natural language too.  Maybe force all posters to use something more rigorous such a Z or VDM.  That should help. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...