Logbook dates

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kingholmesy 30 Apr 2022

FAO of whoever makes the logbook function work - why have you changed it so that I cannot log a climb unless I specify the exact date upon which I climbed it?

I like to have my logbook public, but don’t necessarily want to record for the world to see where I was on each date that I have been out climbing.

Also, what if people can’t remember the exact date they climbed something?

I can’t really see why this change is needed, and it would be much better if there was still the choice of logging a climb with just the year, or the month, or the exact date depending on people’s preference.

If at all possible, please can you change it back so that I can just specify the year as I always have until now?

In reply to kingholmesy:

Oops this shouldn’t be how it works. Made a change the other day to improve it and obviously broke that! Will fix in the morning.

in the mean time, if you add it via the crag page (by click the checkbox’s on the left) the date field won’t be mandatory

OP kingholmesy 30 Apr 2022
In reply to kingholmesy:

Thanks! The work around did the job for now.

Gudge 01 May 2022
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

Hi Andy

Think there might be a bug in the diary feature too. When I click on a day from the monthly view it doesn't select that day it just goes back to the yearly view of the diary - please fix that too when you get a chance.

Cheers  

In reply to kingholmesy:

This should be working again now! sorry about that!

In reply to Gudge:

Thanks for reporting, should work now

Graeme Hammond 03 May 2022
In reply to Andy Ovens - UKC and UKH:

Loging a route as ground up seems not to be an option any more, you can change it afterwards if you edit an accent. Please can you fix this bug too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...