contact details for TheRopeMatMaker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TheGeneralist 08 Nov 2020

there was a post about this from them a while back, but it is locked and I don't have access to Facebook or ents to get their contact details.

Does anyone have an email address for them?

Lizard Ollie 08 Nov 2020
In reply to TheGeneralist:

I'm guessing this is the right person? Looks like there's contact info on there:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/theropematmaker

Hope it helps,

Ollie

jezzah 08 Nov 2020

Yes you need to speak to Jerome Cooper, 07891 612652 email theropematmaker@outlook.com

Cheers

Jez

Post edited at 13:12
OP TheGeneralist 08 Nov 2020
In reply to Lizard Ollie:

Many thanks for replying, but I couldn't actually find any contact info on that page.  Just out of interest, where is it? 

Moot point after Jezza's post, but I'm interested to know just how much of a computer illiterate pillock I am.

Cheers Jez too.

Post edited at 19:58
 Lizard Ollie 08 Nov 2020

Ah, there's a contact button in the top right but it took me straight through as I was already signed in. Didn't realise that so it would have been a bit useless in your case anyway. I guess I'm also a computer illiterate... Glad you got the answer in the end!

jezzah 09 Nov 2020

He is based in Dorset but I guess the mats can be posted if you are further away.

Jeromecooper 09 Nov 2020
Hi, this is Jerome here from Theropematmaker.

I believe you have my details now but feel free to fire an email over or pick up the phone. Theropematmaker@outlook.com or 07891612652

Thanks Jez for beating me to it!

Cheers, J

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...