UKC

Search function for crags or climbs not working?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 PanzerHanzler 15 Sep 2019

Both the search functions worked fine up until very recently but have now stopped working on devices, PC, mobile. PC both the same result on MS Edge or the old explorer browser. Is there an issue either with recent Windows or UKC updates.

Myfyr Tomos 15 Sep 2019
In reply to PanzerHanzler:

Same here.

abbeywall 16 Sep 2019

Me too

Rob Jarratt 16 Sep 2019

I have been experiencing this for weeks, although it is more that it takes a long time to work, and also difficulty adding routes the log book when it will take not respond to clicks of the "add to logbook" button. I also had difficulty using Firefox on my phone after doing a crag search and then clicking on one of the crags, with nothing happening.

There seems to be a problem with logbook route and crag searches. Both seem to search endlessly without producing anything yesterday and today. Tried several browsers but no joy via any I have tried. Any one else having a problem?

Hi, sorry about this. The Rockfax app has putting a high load on our main server and we've been working on adding extra capacity into out hosting.

I made some changes this morning that should hopefully improve the crag/climb search.

In reply to Colin Scotchford:

Hi Colin, I moved your message into this thread since it's a duplicate. See response above.

tmawer 17 Sep 2019
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

Hi Paul 

Thanks for trying but still not working for me. 

In reply to tmawer:

You might need to force refresh the My Logbook or Crag pages to get that latest JavaScript. That's Ctrl+F5 on PC or Cmd+Shift+R on Mac Chrome.

tmawer 17 Sep 2019
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

What about on an Android phone? 

In reply to tmawer:

If you add/edit something in your logbook it should have the same affect. The My Logbook page usually only refreshes all the content from the server properly when there's been a change to the data in your logbook, that's why you need to force it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...