UKC

Rockfax app can no longer download sectors

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Andy Gamisou 05 Aug 2020

I have the Rockfax app installed on a Pixel 3a running Android 10.  It no longers seems willing to download any sectors - the icon changes to the progress/stop icon, but then just stays there.  It did download OK previously.  I've tried restarting the app, the device, and reinstalling.  Internet connection is OK.  Storage level on phone is OK.  Any suggestions?  TIA.

In reply to Andy Gamisou:

Hi Andy,

That is odd. Can you send us a support email so I can take a look at the app logs? It's under Settings -> Help and Support -> Email Us.

I take it when you leave the downloading screen and return it's still stuck on the progress bar? 

Cheers,
Martin

Andy Gamisou 05 Aug 2020
In reply to Martin McKenna - Rockfax:

Will do, and yes.

Andy Gamisou 06 Aug 2020

Tried several times yesterday and it continued not to work.  However, now seems to have started working.  Can download sectors again.

In reply to Andy Gamisou:

Hi Andy,

Sorry, I've been looking at some crashes connected to corupted crag installs for someone else. 

That is strange. I released an update yesterday, however there was nothing in there that would have fixed this issue.

I've still to get round to looking in detail to your logs but let me know if this reoccours. I'll take a look at your logs later today.

Cheers,
Martin

Andy Gamisou 06 Aug 2020

No worries.  I wouldn't bust a gut over it.  I'll email you if it reoccurs 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...