Where to drink?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

With the eventual removal of lockdown, we can look forward to getting back out on the crags, having a crack and a laugh, to enjoy life again. But how many of our favourite pubs will have survived these times? Will any of the quiet pubs away from the tourist hotspots still be open? The ones where you could still get a pint for less than three quid, the heart of the local community, such as The Prince of Wales at Foxfield. A day on the crags is incomplete without a good pint. I just hope that not too many have gone to the wall. Here's to the good old pubs!

Stoney Boy 20 Feb 2021
In reply to Alan Phizacklea:

Good news is the Moon will still be open Al...It even was a couple of weeks ago....

Post edited at 02:04
In reply to Stoney Boy:

That's good news, but I haven't been in there for 10 years. Imagine what the missus would say, "6 hours late and £80 for petrol?" But there could be one good aspect of the lockdown;  we might get rid of some of the Robinson pubs, because in my opinion they serve some of the worst beer in the world.

In reply to Stoney Boy:

> Good news is the Moon will still be open Al...It even was a couple of weeks ago....

It certainly was, although I heard some fines were handed out....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...