Were you at Predannack Head (Lizard) on Saturday?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kingholmesy 18 Sep 2019

Were you the group of three climbers that I chatted to on Saturday after doing my new route?

If so, please can you send me the photos you took?!?

I would like to upload them to show where the route goes.  Route description here for anyone who is interested: Feed Me to the Birds (E6 6b)

Thanks,

Luke.

Tom Last 18 Sep 2019
In reply to kingholmesy:

Nice one Luke. Great part of the Lizard. 

OP kingholmesy 19 Sep 2019
In reply to Tom Last:

Thanks Tom.

BTW - I feel like our paths should cross at some point, as I think we probably know quite a few people in common (Stu B, Max, Danny etc).

Shout if you ever fancy a climb!

Andy2 19 Sep 2019
In reply to kingholmesy:

Well done - this was a Last Great Problem for several years. Looks reasonable from a distance, then less so close up!

OP kingholmesy 19 Sep 2019
In reply to Andy2:

Cheers Andy.

From eyeballing it from the ground I originally thought it worth going to be easier and almost tried it onsight, but on looking at it more closely decided to try it on a top-rope first.

Glad I did as the climbing is trickier than I expected, the gear is pretty fiddly (although it’s actually reasonably well protected) and I pulled a few loose holds off on my first attempt!!

It’s now cleaned up nicely though and is certainly onsightable if you’re strong enough to hang around getting the gear.  Would be great to see it repeated ...

Tom Last 22 Sep 2019
In reply to kingholmesy:

For sure mate, out of Cornwall for a while currently, but would be good to catch up. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...