Research Participation; relationship between people and sport

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 FloTilley 29 Jul 2022

Hi all, Hope you are having a good summer!

It would be really helpful if you could fill out my survey to do with your activity (this could be climbing or another sport/ activity you are into), your relationships, and wellbeing- As a thank you for taking the time to do the survey you will get put in a prize draw to win £50. It takes about 20 minutes to complete.

I am currently researching, as part of Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology, how people's relationships between their activity and their closest person influence wellbeing. I am also interested in how these relationships might help manage challenging emotions that are experienced from everyday life. A good survey to get you thinking, maybe or maybe not relatable, but either way I'm interested! 

Follow the link below for more information and to complete the survey

https://bangorhumanscience.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUwFnliz2Y0eFOS 

Thanks!

Post edited at 12:27
 profitofdoom 29 Jul 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

Done

Good luck with your work

rj_townsend 29 Jul 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

Completed - good luck with the results. May be worth editing the survey to spell "neither" correctly...

nwclimber 12 Aug 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

Done. Good luck.

In reply to FloTilley:

Tried to complete but couldn't answer the relationship verse  climbing questions, my relationship has nothing to do with my climbing it never has, it's my chosen lifestyle, i will always be a climber and have been since my teens.

Offwidth 12 Aug 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

MSc Dissertation !.... you're making me feel old Flo. Maybe email me as I have a suggestion for you that might be very helpful.

BusyLizzie 13 Aug 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

I think I'm too weird for my answers to make any sense! Did my best.

Ridge 13 Aug 2022
In reply to BusyLizzie:

> I think I'm too weird for my answers to make any sense! Did my best.

Ditto. I also got massively confused about 'describe how your feelings towards your sport agree with your relationship to your partner'.

wbo2 13 Aug 2022
In reply to FloTilley: Done - good survey

Fergal - isn't that worth exploring?

profitofdoom 13 Aug 2022
In reply to FloTilley:

Done, good luck! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...