Llanberis definitive guidebook

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mowglee 04 Aug 2022

I feel like I could do with a definitive guidebook to go alongside my old North Wales Rock. The 2009 CC Llanberis book seems to be the latest - does anyone know if there's anything else in the pipeline?

james.slater 04 Aug 2022
In reply to Mowglee:

I was confused by this recently when buying a Llanberis guide. Although the '2009 edition' is apparently the latest, it has had multiple revisions, the latest being in 2019, although it is still often described as, or sold as a 2009 edition *scratches head*

In reply to Mowglee:

The Climbers' Club used to have a page on their website outlining which guidebooks were in preparation. Whilst they still do, it doesn't have any information in it anymore, so maybe someone from the club will come on to comment...

https://www.climbers-club.co.uk/shop__trashed/in-preparation/

In reply to Mowglee:

There is nothing in preparation re a new Llanberis guidebook from the Climbers' Club, nor will there be in the foreseeable future... the current guidebook was published in 2009 and was reprinted in 2019...

... the 2019 reprint is identical to the 2009 edition other than it now has card covers rather than the original plastic encapsulated cover(s)...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...