Corfu Sport Climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BenSends 07 Sep 2022

Hello, has anyone done any sport climbing in or around Corfu before?

I've tried to look online and can see one company that does a day trip for 95 euros, I wondered if anyone else had any experience/advice on sport climbing in or around Corfu? 

Cheers

andyb211 07 Oct 2022
In reply to BenSends:

Hi Ben, I've just been looking for the same info mate, there's sod all info on the net that I can find!

Theres Climbing Corfu on Facebook emailed, messaged on messenger and WhatsApp but haven't had a reply as yet, not holding my breath it's Greece! 🤣🤣

OP BenSends 27 Oct 2022
In reply to andyb211:

Andy! only just seen this, massively appreciative for helping me look. I also did the same and rocknclimb.corfu replied on Instagram. They seem to mainly do top roping for beginners but the guy was super nice and said I could just go out with him to a crag with his friends and do some sport with them so hopefully I get to do some climbing while i'm there.

Cheers

andyb211 28 Oct 2022
In reply to BenSends:

Hi Ben

We visited Makrades, not a bad little crag to be fair also visited another recommend by an ex pat we met while climbing there which was awsome but a couple of hrs drive from Roda where we were staying. 

Lots and lots of new routing potential looking at the amount of untouched rock!!

OP BenSends 01 Nov 2022
In reply to andyb211:

Ah nice, did you get up anything decent?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...