Hillwalking inspiration, supported by you

Hillwalking inspiration, supported by you

Please help UKHillwalking continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKH Supporter. You can show your support and with recieve rewards.

Please help UKHillwalking continue to provide varied and free content by becoming an official UKH Supporter. You can show your support and with recieve rewards.

Loading Notifications...

Climbing blind

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

I'm not a huge fan of climbing films in general for reasons I don't really understand, but I found last night's film about Jesse climbing the Old Man of Hoy to be a huge exception. I couldn't believe I had been watching for an hour. The filming, the commentary, the general under-hyping, everything about it was just superb IMHO. Like many I'm sure I thought Jesse came over as just the most inspiring person and hugely modest about his truly incredible achievements.    I do hope it will win some prizes. If anyone missed it I'd really recommend a catch up.

WaterMonkey 09:59 Thu
In reply to Rog Wilko:

Absolutely amazing. 

My favourite bit was when his wife and climbing partner was casually belaying him near the crux of the old man and she dryly said "Oh look there's a seal, can you see it?" and he just replied "Not now Molls".

In reply to Rog Wilko:

Sorry I started a new thread. I didn't realise the advance ones would continue. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.