Bombé Bleu à Buoux

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jon Read 16 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

Cheers. What an amazing line, barefoot!

gallam1 16 Feb 2021
In reply to Christheclimber:

"It's all about finger pockets." (line from the video)

That is the current world record for stating the obvious.

It is actually amazing how that rather strong team do not appear to be even close.

Post edited at 19:52
 Pina 16 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

Some of the shoe beta is interesting

In reply to Jon Read:

Awesome, thanks for posting. Love how the French for 'the game is worth the candle' is 'le jeu en vaut la chandelle'; you'd think they'd have a different expression.

jcm

James FR 17 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

Great video, thanks for posting. If the first ascensionist is allowed to choose a new name, I suggest Bombay Sapphire 🙂

@jcm I think the original "chandelle" expression was in French (Montaigne in the 16th century)

Dave Garnett 17 Feb 2021
In reply to johncoxmysteriously:

> Awesome, thanks for posting. Love how the French for 'the game is worth the candle' is 'le jeu en vaut la chandelle'; you'd think they'd have a different expression.

I love those aleatory moves too!

A reminder of just how beautiful that area is too - I must get back, it's been a while.

The Pylon King 17 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

That is stunning!!

C Witter 17 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

Looks a little desperate! I'd be terrified of actually latching one of those pockets... I imagine one of the reasons it remains undone is that it's so hard on the skin and tendons, making it a risky and time-consuming project in terms of avoiding injury. Beautiful rock and situation, though!

MischaHY 17 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

What a line! Pure power between pockets. Incredible. Really keen to get to Buoux actually - SO much history but apparently also fully futuristic stuff as well! 

Toerag 17 Feb 2021
In reply to Jon Read:

Bloody hell, a quick google image search shows that neither Iker Pou or Fred Rouhling have managed it, and they are true mono masters.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...