Bloody Sunday Pembroke - stuck nut

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 GraMc 30 May 2022

There is a a stuck no.6 nut low down on bloody Sunday (was already there before we started climbing ). I had a proper go at getting it out while on second but to no avail. There is still useable space in the placement but given it's location the nut is going to rust insitu in no time. If anyone fancies doing a public service next time you climb it, bring a hammer for your second. Reckon a few taps with it on a nutkey should get it out. 

janegallwey 30 May 2022
In reply to GraMc:

Must only be from yesterday, wasn’t there on Saturday. Which slot is it in? Hopefully someone will manage to hammer it out over the next few days as I’m sure it’ll be busy down there.

OP GraMc 31 May 2022
In reply to janegallwey:

There was a team in ahead of us on Sunday not pointing any fingers though..... It's the first big slot you can reach  while hanging on the jug (slot is just below and left of the jug) you get to after the tricky section above the small cluster of wires

janegallwey 31 May 2022
In reply to GraMc:

Bad place for one to rust. I’ve a micro peg hammer in my van so if i get a chance on Thursday I’ll either ab it or give someone the hammer if they’re going down.

janegallwey 02 Jun 2022
In reply to janegallwey:

Removed, one lil tap from the peg hammer.

alibrightman 03 Jun 2022
In reply to janegallwey:

Thanks! It's important to keep classic route such as this in good shape.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...