Best Sean Villaneuva O'Driscoll film?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 lex 29 Apr 2020

Hi all,

Which one of the 'Wild Bunch' films (Sean Villeneuve O'Driscoll,, Nico Favresse etc) is the best film? And how interesting are they for outdoor orientated, but not climbers, people?

Cheers, 

Lex

Alex Riley 29 Apr 2020
In reply to lex:

I think vertical sailing is my favourite, I’ve rewatched it loads of times. They are always entertaining though

Tom Valentine 29 Apr 2020
In reply to lex:

The one where he's bridging up that shallow groove in Patagonia (part of the Wizard/Whistler/Raccoon series) is great to watch whether you're a climber or not.

In reply to Tom Valentine:

> the Wizard/Whistler/Raccoon series

Vertical Sailing too. 

I love how everything he does is fun - the antithesis to the whole "look how PTSD-inducing my climbing trip was" thing 

Pipecleaner 29 Apr 2020
In reply to lex:

Pretty much anything he's in us interesting, entertaining and fun...It doesn'treally matter what you choose to watch!

OP lex 29 Apr 2020
In reply to Alex Riley:

Hi Alex, everyone. Thanks for the recommendations, will start with vertical sailing then. How you doing Alex? Hope all well (as can be...). Even Galloway has been dry these last 5 weeks or so, but at least we can't actually see the crags, so it's easier to pretend they aren't there...

Cheers, 

Lex

nawface 29 Apr 2020
In reply to lex:

I love Asgard Jamming from those guys.  Top quality climbing, soundtrack, laughs, spirit, lack of sponsor logos.  What I love about about climbing and none of the bollox.

Inspiring.

Pipecleaner 06 May 2020
In reply to lex: 

youtube.com/watch?v=kni-AVRYwA8&

ok its a bit of marketing but its well worth a watch!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...