Aylesbury Climbing Club at Oxford Wall tonight

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

If you would like to join a club and climb outdoors then come and meet the Aylesbury Climbing Club (http://www.acc.org.uk/). Two of our members will be at the Oxford Climbing wall tonight, 7.30-9.30pm, (https://www.brookes.ac.uk/brookes-sport/facilities/climbing/) and then in the sports hall bar afterwards, approx 9.30-10pm. To recognise us I'll have a grey T-shirt on with the club name on the back. There will be times in Mar and April when we will be at Oxford, dates TBC.

Diccon

07799-686080

Doug 13 Feb 2020
In reply to Cuillin Calling:

Good to see the club is still active

Doug (member in the 1970s)

Lisser 13 Feb 2020

Hi Diccon,

This is fortuitous, I'll try and make it. Recently moved to West Oxfordshire and am looking to pick up climbing again after a bit of a break.

Cheers,
Dave

In reply to Doug:

Hi Doug. Good to hear from you. Some of the members from the 70's are still with us, Jenny, Paul T, Bob L. The clubs still going strong and is about 55 years old now.

In reply to Lisser:

Hi Dave. Hope to see you later but if you don't make it we will be there again in end Feb/mid March. Tend to get there once a fortnight so you can always text me to find out or email the membership sec via the website for more details.

Doug 13 Feb 2020

Say 'hi' to all on that list, think I exchanged some emails with Paul a few years ago, but not heard from the others since I moved north to Scotland & then south to France many years ago

krikoman 14 Feb 2020
In reply to Lisser:

> Hi Diccon,

> This is fortuitous, I'll try and make it. Recently moved to West Oxfordshire and am looking to pick up climbing again after a bit of a break.

Depends which part of west Oxfordshire you're in but Northampton and Milton Keynes walls are much much better than Oxfords.

In reply to Doug:

Will do Doug. I'll be seeing them at the pub next Mon. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...