An impressive bit of urban climbing (video)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tehmarks 27 Nov 2022

think this probably belongs in Rocktalk: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxpIVn8lRNWvOf5SpaGnfR1cwfMac6aky2

Insane.

Cusco 28 Nov 2022
In reply to tehmarks:

Having started in Parkour, Toby got into climbing. There are some entertaining videos of him and the Wide Boyz on You Tube as they teach him crack climbing and he teaches them some Parkour.

There are also loads of good videos from Storror, of which he is part, particularly from years gone by. This jump in Basel always blows my mind. 

youtube.com/watch?v=GTI3ozDPir8& 

Michael Hood 28 Nov 2022
In reply to tehmarks:

He nearly got the ducks!!

Luke90 28 Nov 2022
In reply to tehmarks:

The main video that's clipped from is worth a watch for anyone that finds Parkour impressive. A load of the biggest names in the British parkour scene getting together on a trip and just absolutely smashing it.

Edit: If you follow the link to YouTube, the main video is linked under the clip, but realised people might need the link if they're watching through the UKC popup...

youtube.com/watch?v=a8xwiIHN-1c&

Post edited at 09:06
 Holdtickler 28 Nov 2022
In reply to tehmarks:

I love the way the 3 ducks dive under the water for cover a split second before he does!

OP tehmarks 28 Nov 2022
In reply to Cusco:

The most surprising thing about the Toby/Pete discipline exchange wasn't how strong Toby immediately was in the cellar, but how naturally good Pete seems to be at parkour.

Cusco 28 Nov 2022
In reply to tehmarks:

For me it was the other way around. I was more blown away by how quickly (wall bred?) Toby got into the weirdness of the Wideboyz’s crack training cellar and outdoor offwidth boulders than Pete’s natural athleticism which translated into Parkour. 

There are some great Parkour videos out there.

Some of Dom Tomato’s jumps and flips are amazing (notwithstanding Dom himself). 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...