VW Transporter T5 Camper - For Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Gigga 17 Jun 2018

312354.jpg

Volkswagen T5 (T28) converted to campervan for real, practical, weekending or longer trips with 1-2 people

125,000 miles - full service history (mainly VW)

The electronics system, including EBERSPACHER Diesel Heater (Worth +£1000 new) is fitted with marine grade LED lights, cabling and connectors with an 74Ahr battery that can be charged from the engine or mains hookup.

A 2 burner Smev gas hob and Waeco 12V fridge complete the main systems.  It has been kept simple but quality as its genuinely easier and more practical to use the van this way.

Rock and roll bed flips out in seconds and there is plenty of storage in the cupboards for personal gear and cooking stuff, while your ropes and rack live in crates under the bed.

This van has successfully run ski trips to the alps, including camping at 1800m in Val d'Isere as well as weekending in the Peak District, Lake District, and the UK South Coast Beaches.

This is a great adventure wagon and can be parked inconspicuously for overnighting wherever you want to be.  Would be a great climbers van for adventures all year but especially Winter in UK or Europe with the heater to keep you toasty and dry the gear.

Sad to be saying goodbye to this old friend however changes at work and family necessitate sale.

Hope she can go to a good home for plenty more adventures.

Please contact via UKC or 07776 256 339 for any questions or to arrange a viewing and test drive.

£12,000.00 (No additional VAT)

Post edited at 19:41
 Stu_1985 18 Jun 2018
In reply to Gigga:

Is it possible to email more pictures of the external and internal of the T5 please. 

What is the location of the van? 

Thanks, 

Stu

OP Gigga 20 Jun 2018
In reply to Stu_1985:

Hi Stu

Yes, of course.  I could only upload one to this forum.  Perhaps the easiest thing would be if you gave me you're email address and I will set up a dropbox with them in?

The van is in Southampton.

Cheers Giles

In reply to Gigga:

Hi,

could you please email me the Dropbox link also. 

Samferguson@aol.com

cheers

sam

Stu_1985 22 Jun 2018
In reply to Gigga:

My email is stuobree@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks, 

Luis SD 27 Jun 2018
In reply to Gigga:

Hi Gigga

Can I acces that dropbox like please ?? luis.seco@btinternet.com

Thanks

Luis

OP Gigga 27 Jun 2018
In reply to Luis SD:

Hi Luis

Sorry, the van is sold.

Thanks all for your interest and good luck finding a van.

G

Luis SD 27 Jun 2018
In reply to Gigga:

God for you !!Thanks for letting me know

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...