FS: VW T5 California Campervan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 louby 18 Dec 2019
premier post photo

Selling our beloved VW T5 California 2.5TDI SE 130 Comfortline since we are living abroad and will buy a replacement left hand drive version. Importing to the UK this week and will MOT and register on UK plates before sale.

We have owned the van since 2012, (second owners - it is a 2008 reg). 145,000 miles, but it's a diesel van and going strong. 6 speed, manual, original VW conversion with motorised pop-top, upstairs sprung bed, downstairs rock and roll seat/bed, swivel front seats, fresh and waste water tanks, sink, 2 gas hob rings, fridge, diesel heater, picnic table and chairs (which neatly slot in the boot and sliding door), sun awning, bike rack. Climbing partner not included

Some wear and tear since it's 11 yrs old (e.g. heated seats not working, a few chips to paintwork) but full VW service history and owned by careful climbers.

£15,000 - this is significantly cheaper than other comparable VWs that are on the market due to the fact that we want to sell it quickly as we are not in the UK so don't have anywhere to store it. We will list this on auto trader once it is registered but contact me if you want to snap it up before we put it on with a dealer pay lots of commission!

More photos here:

Please visit http://photos.app.goo.gl/M1Ww2qDXZxMjiRvv6

Any questions send me a message or email me mailto: louise_atkin@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking,

Louise

Photos

monkey man 23 Dec 2019
In reply to louby:

Hi,

have emailed you.

thanks 

steve taylor 06 Jan 2020
In reply to louby:

Is it sold yet?

OP louby 20 Jan 2020
In reply to louby:

Now sold! Thanks for all the interest.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...