/ VW Crafter Camper/MoHome w/ Garage, Shower Solar
Below is a copy of my Ebay listing. This has been a great adventure van for us, and ideal to fit bikes, skis, climbing gear, clothes etc. for longer trips in the garage and have a (theoretically) clutter free living area. It's a great van with plenty of power and thin enough to get to most crags without any height restrictions. We loved having it and are sad to have to part with it, but we're trying to settle in North Wales so the money would be better in a more static home!
It's on Ebay for £25k or best offer.
Late 2011 (Private Plate) VW Crafter LWB High Roof Motorcross/Karting Camper, 105k miles. 2.0L TDi 136 bhp engine, new ~30k miles ago, FSH, MOT’d until April 2020. Six speed gearbox, A/C, aftermarket reversing camera and fitted but not activated aftermarket cruise control. Original stereo replaced but not hooked up/coded. Door handle anti-theft plates fitted to front and rear doors.
Professionally converted by Atlas Bespoke 12 months/8k miles ago. Registered as a campervan. Conversion includes:
· Large rear garage for 2x motocross bikes or go-kart with aluminium flooring and lower sides, with roof lights – Ideal for dog or large equipment as well
· - Wide slightly L-shaped double bed over garage with LED lighting and USB outlet(1.6 m at widest, 1.1 m at entrance)
· -10 L Truma Gas/Electric water and air heater - digital thermostat with timers
· -LCD electrics display showing water tank level, battery voltages, internal and external temperature etc.
· -Shower/toilet cubicle
· -Smev double gas hob and sink with mixer tap
· -65 L Dometic electric fridge/freezer
· -100 L fresh water tank with sensor
· -Large L-shaped sofa area which slides out to small double/wide single, 1.7 m long.
· -Two Large 70 x 40 cm sky lights with blinds and bug screens, one over bed, one over living area
· -Small door from living area to garage
· -LED lighting throughout
· -150 W solar panel on roof
· -Full length Dometic awning
· -External LED lights under awning
· -Large tinted side windows
· -Large amount of storage in sliding cupboards and under seats
· -Reimo fly net for sliding door adapted to fit high roof and RHD
· -2x 10 m electricity hook-up cables (and EU adaptor) and 10 m flat reel hose for filling up fresh water
· -Has a TV aerial fitted to the roof and wired in ready for a TV to be fitted if desired
· -There is a cubby hole and wiring ready for a 12V microwave to be fitted if desired
Owned for 12 months since conversion, bought for two trips around Europe, selling due to change of priorities.
Great driving van with an extremely high quality conversion, almost new with all the little problems common with a new camper already sorted.
Some cosmetic bodywork imperfections from its previous life as a van (no rust or other issues). Sticky bearing on front left shock absorber creates slight lumps in the steering at low speeds, but no play in steering rack. Has had the common fault of ignition switch failure replaced <5k miles ago, avoiding this issue arising again.
Amazing conversion ready for adventures.
Currently in North Wales near Bangor - Can deliver at cost (including return train journey) within 4 hours travel by prior arrangement. Full payment by bank transfer in advance if delivered with no refund option.