VW Caddy (maxi) camper (professionally converted)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo

Sadly selling 'bluey', a much loved Ex BG caddy maxi. 2010, mileage 92600. In blue! 1.9tdi. Manual 5 speed. Double sliding doors. ABS, air conditioning, drivers airbag, rear parking sensors, 2 keys. Very reliable and has never broken down/failed to start. Still officially registered as a van. Great condition - primed for summer adventures...

Professionally converted, which added - insulation/lining/flooring, Leisure battery (6 x LED lights and charge points), 2 cupboard areas (one with lights), specially made rock and roll bed (part leather - big and comfy), fitted with seat belts, storage nets, windows in both sliding doors with black out curtains, air extractor and roof bars. 

Regularly serviced at the local VW dealer. Timing belt and water pump changed recently as per schedule. MOT due in May, can either leave it for the buyer to do, or I'm happy to do this early before sale.

£7000

In reply to Simonfarfaraway:

Heres a link to some more pictures (I thought more had uploaded onto this advert)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/campervans-motorhomes/vw-caddy-maxi-campervan-19t...

Just to add (as I can't change original add) now MOT'd (no advisory's) and serviced at same time as due in a few hundred miles. Thanks

now sold (auto trader). Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...