Various bits of kit. MH, Mammut, TNF, Bergans

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Denni 19 Sep 2019
premier post photo

Hi all,

various bits for sale. Bucketloads of photographs available, just drop me a message.

Prices include second class signed for postage.

Den

Mens size medium TNF Prism Optimus down jacket. 

700 goose down fill with Primaloft one. One small repair otherwise excellent. Discontinued, very warm

£100

North Face ladies redpoint Optimus primaloft jacket, white. No damage just a small mark on the front. Size M (12-14) 

£30

Camp Jolly , B rated. 59 cm total length. Will need a quick spruce up but not absolutely necessary. Adjustable leash and I’ll throw in some old, very basic but still functional Camp 8 point non technical crampons. 

£30

ladies size 12 black Mountain Hardwear down gilet in excellent condition.

2 waist pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket. Pit to pit is approximately 19 inches and front length is 24 inches. 

£25

Mens size XL Mammut hooded fleece jacket (44 chest) Black with red accents. Small hole near left cuff otherwise excellent and very warm. 

£30

Ladies Bergan down lady short hooded jacket, large. I would say a UK 14. The jacket is a full winter weight coat so you will not get cold and has a 650 power fill which is very warm but also lightweight.  

£50

North Face Hyvent pink ski trousers in excellent condition. I can't really see any marks on them and there is no damage.

They are marked as a girls aged 18 but equally good for anyone as long as they fit. Waist measurement below and the inside leg is approximately 25 inches.

They have the following features:

Adjustable waist 34-36 inches using elastic, velcro and a belt loop

Lower leg pocket

2 front and 2 rear pockets

Crampon patches with internal elastic boot gaiters 

£25

ladies Kari Traa winter parka.

The jacket is in outstanding condition, is a royal blue and a size medum equating to a UK10-12 although please check measurements below.

It has the following features:

Adjustable quilted hood

2 waist pockets

1 arm pocket

1 internal pocket

Front zip with storm flap

Velcro cuffs

Adjustable hem

Embroidered logo's

Measurements allowing for a quarter inch:

Pit to pit - 19 inches

Underarm to hem - 21 inches

Front length - 30 inches 

£40

Ladies size 12 McKinley concept, R and D mid layer.

The full spec is below but basically you are looking at the perfect mid layer insulation piece or indeed a perfect standalone for slightly cooler nights. This is a lightweight jacket but not winter weight.

Measurements given are a fairly good approximate but may be out by the odd 1/4 inch or so:

Chest 18 inches

Inside Arm 17.5 inches

Front Length 25 inches

Features include:

50 percent wool lining

Elasticated underarm panels for ease of movement

2 napolean pockets

Elasticated hood, hem and cuffs

£25

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...