Suunto Ambit3 Peak Sapphire With BT HR Belt-£210

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
steve_lee 04 Sep 2018
premier post photo

I'm new to the forum so have the 'L' next to my name, but hope you'll read on as I am a legitimate seller.

This item is as good as new. It's still on its first charge and I've used it for about a week in total.

The battery life is amazing and it does everything you want and more - please see Suunto's website for all of the features. https://www.suunto.com/en-gb/Products/sports-watches/Suunto-Ambit3-Peak/Suu...

I bought it new off a well known auction site and haven't registered it.  I went for this model as the GPS is first rate as is the battery life.  We cycled the Mallorca 312 earlier in the year and every device ran out of battery (which I appreciate might say more about how long it took us than the devices).

All I have done is go for a few hikes with it on to test out some of the features.  I have a poor sense of direction so I wanted to test out ease of use on familiar ground - it really is a doddle to use.

I have the Suunto bluetooth smart heart rate belt https://www.suunto.com/en-gb/Products/Heart-Rate-Belts/SuuntoSmartSensor/  This is synched to the watch and all software updates have been made.

I'm only selling because the other half bought me a Garmin for my birthday on 2 September.  It doesn't have the battery life of the Suunto or the ruggedness, but if I don't wear it I'm fairly sure life would become more challenging.

I think the price is fair when the heart rate belt is taken into account.  I live near Mytholmroyd in West Yorkshire, work in Leeds and sometimes go to our HQ in London so hopefully options to see the watch exist.

Happy to answer any questions, but please look at the Suunto site for anything technical.

All the best

Steve

J.J.Leahy 15 Sep 2018
In reply to steve_lee:

is it still for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...