Rockfax Digital FREE for the Bank Holiday weekend

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

The entirety of Rockfax Digital is free for the bank holiday weekend. Whether you're going to your favourite crag or visiting somewhere new you can see what it's like to have all the best climbs at your fingertips along with zoomable high-res photos and geo-located maps.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have over 40 guidebooks in your pocket? Probably pretty heavy! Well, not this weekend, because Rockfax Digital is FREE, meaning you can have access to over 60,000 climbs on your phone for absolutely nothing. Why not give it a try? Whether you're bouldering at Stanage, clipping bolts in Portland or fiddling with nuts in Wales, Rockfax Digital has got you covered.

Not only do you get all the guidebooks for free but there's a whole load more to the app:

• Zoomable topos: We've never used these to check out the holds before we set off, honest...
  • Geo-located maps: Never get lost looking for a climb again (probably)
  • Never forget your guidebook: Wherever you go, you've got every guide in your pocket (and never have to carry it up the hill again!)
  • Even when it's not the free weekend it's only £5/month so you don't need to wait for your birthday to get your subscription.

To access your free weekend simply visit rockfax.digital to download the app and sign up, or log in to the app with your UKC account, between 1 and 3 May. 

Visit rockfax.digital

In reply to ROCKFAX:

I'm trying to get this but just get told my account is inactive. I've signed in on both the app, UKC website and Rockfax website. What am I doing wrong?

In reply to Go_Climb_A_Rock:

> I'm trying to get this but just get told my account is inactive. I've signed in on both the app, UKC website and Rockfax website. What am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

We had an issue this morning with the free period.

This should now be fixed if you close and open the app.

Cheers,
Martin

cambromo 03 May 2021
In reply to Go_Climb_A_Rock:

Haha, I got the same when I was at the crag, had to refer to a guidebook from the 80's instead

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...