Resoling in Kalymnos.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mike reed 03 Sep 2018

Folks,

I’m putting feelers out to see if there is any interest in this.....

Here is an opportunity to learn a new skill, get into an established small business, and relocate to a small island climbing ‘paradise’ here in Kalymnos. 
Having (semi) retired, and for various personal reasons, I find myself keen to either move on, or at least, step back from the main business side of Kalymnos Resole into a back seat ‘helper’ capacity. At the moment I’m running things on a hobby basis and climbing as much as possible. I still love making a silk purse from a sows ear and would like to keep doing the work, here, or even potentially somewhere else.

I’d be looking ideally for someone interested in taking over, buying the name, machinery, tools, in return for contacts and suppliers, and of course, paying a little for tuition, though depending on all sorts of ‘ifs, buts and maybe’s’, this could all be negotiable.....
I’d also listen to sharing offers, and any other clever ideas from someone genuinely interested!!

So, if anyone out there is really interested in learning how to resole, into crafts perhaps, with a serious OCD side (accurate and delicate detailed work needed at times), and a serious desire to live and work here, at least part of the year during the busier, and/or cooler periods, then please feel free get in touch

Mike. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...