Please help my mate reach his goal

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 The Lemming 14 May 2018

Last week my mate and his sister started their attempt to raise money for Cancer Reserch UK, by cycling from Land's End to John O'Groats.  Their "Road Support" consists of mom and dad following along by car sorting accomodation and such like.

Neither my friend or his sister are cyclists in any shape or form and as such, they are sporting some full-on aches and pains. 

My mate and his sister have a target to raise £1,000 by the time they get to the end of the challenge.  They only have a few days to go and even with all the effort they have put in, my mate and his sister still have some way to go to raise half of what they were hoping to achieve.

I would be most grateful if you could take a look at my mate's JustGiving page and donate the price of a coffee to the challenge. 

If at all possible, maybe you could share my mate and sister's challenge on any social media platforms you use by sharing the JustGiving page.  I am only signed up to one social media platform, good old UKC, otherwise I would be facebooking or twittering with the best of them.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lejogfcr

Cheers

Post edited at 18:55
OP The Lemming 17 May 2018
In reply to The Lemming:

Almost at half the target.
It is most appreciated.

Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...