Photographing Scotland – the ultimate guidebook

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 fotoVUE 30 Nov 2017
premier post photo
THE ULTIMATE GUIDEBOOK TO SCOTLAND

592 pages, over 800 stunning images, over 280 locations to visit and photograph, from the Borders to Shetland.

It is still £22 for signed copies with free UK shipping. (£27.95 after publication day)

The shipment arrives Tuesday and we are mailing them out next Wednesday 6th December.

You can order one here: https://www.fotovue.com/shop/books/photographing-scotland/

We will mail it out to you next Wednesday.

All the best,

Mick

PS: UKC/H discount offer........ use coupon code UKC for 25% off and free UK shipping for all our existing books – listed below – .....offer ends 31/12/2017

Photographing The Lake District
Photographing North Wales
Photographing Wildlife in the UK
Photographing Cornwall and Devon
Photographing Dorset
Photographing The Dolomites
Photographing The Peak District

See them all here: https://www.fotovue.com/shop/

In reply to fotoVUE:

Can I make a suggestion?

I'm interested in buying some of your books, they look well researched, well laid out and potentially very helpful. So I clicked on the link and looked at the website, added two books to my purchase list and then completely failed to find a way to checkout, pay for them and complete my order.

I know that the life of a website manager is beset by all manner of compatibility issues and I was looking at this on my phone which may not help, but if you could make it a little easier for me to buy your books I'd love to give you some money.

Cheers.

T.
 buzby 05 Dec 2017
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

works ok on my windows 8 laptop, may be your phone.
In reply to buzby:

It might well. Like I said, compatibility must be a right PITA for any web team.

T.

Books now bought and I'm looking forward to both reading them and being inspired to get out and about taking pictures. Everything worked just fine on my desktop so presumably it's just my phone that doesn't want to play.

T.
OP fotoVUE 07 Dec 2017

Thanks PBAB for your order and feedback.

drop me an email at mick@fotovue.com if you have time.

all the best,

Mick
 Tobes 07 Dec 2017
In reply to fotoVUE:

Any plans for a hard back copy also?
 FactorXXX 07 Dec 2017
In reply to fotoVUE:

I was a bit hesitant about the idea of the books, as I feel half the challenge of photography is exploring an area and discovering the best mix of viewpoints, time of day, etc. for yourself.
However, I only get the chance to photograph North Wales a couple of days a year and decided to buy your book so as to at least give me an indicator of good places to go. Glad I did, as the next time I'm up there is over Christmas and I now have some definite goals as opposed to my normal random approach due to limited time.
If I lived in North Wales, I probably/shouldn't need it, but as a visitor, it should provide a lot of helpful guidance.
Saying that, I'm normally based in Conwy and I know some by far better places to get good shots of the castle...

MJ
OP fotoVUE 12 Dec 2017
In reply to FactorXXX:

Hi Tony - just replied to you - thanks for taking the trouble to describe that problem.

Thanks FactorXXX

Whilst our books aren't definitive to an area obviously, we do go the extra mile in searching out less known locations. but like you say, more useful if you are visiting an area.

all the best,

Mick
OP fotoVUE 12 Dec 2017
In reply to Tobes:

> Any plans for a hard back copy also?

aha.....

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...