FS: Movement red apple skis + bindings etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 James Smith 13 Jul 2019
premier post photo

Many moons ago I bought these skis for a trip to Norway, as it happened it didn't snow much that year and I didn't end up using them.  Since then they've sat in various storage spaces - still totally unused.  I'm now trying to fund a portaledge to follow my big wall dreams so the time has come to sell them to someone who might actually use them!

I'm not a skier and have little to no knowledge about the skis themselves.  I  bought them with recommendations from a friend who has skiied his whole life though and as far as I'm aware it as all very good kit and the bindings are perfect for use as an approach ski as they will fit your climbing boots.

The skis, crampons and skins were all bought new about 5/6 years ago - they are all in as new condition and never been used.  The bindings I bought second hand but are also in very good nick and don't look to have seen much action (none by me at least!)  

Skis: Movement Red Apple 74 2009/10 (178cm)

Bindings: Silvretta 555 Easy Go 

Ski Crampons: Silvretta 

Skins: High Trail 

Bag: Stadium 

£400 for the lot or feel free to make me an offer on certain things.

I live in Sheffield but am also regularly in Leeds and intermittently lots of other areas climbing so could potentially arrange pick-up/drop off within reason.  

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any questions though I might not be very good at answering them....!! 

X

OP James Smith 17 Jul 2019
In reply to James Smith:

So apparently I'm a bit off on price with this lot...

If interested, feel free to make me an offer on whatever you think is fair

James

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...