Mountaineering books for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Removed User 02 Nov 2018

A comprehensive collection of mountaineering literature going up for sale. Many copies of some fine books, guides and magazines are available, all in very good condition.

Here are few titles as an example:

Eiger Direct 1st Edition. Signed by Dougal Haston and Chris Bonnington. Excellent condition. £250.

Eiger Direct 1st Edition. Signed by Chris Bonnington and Layton Kor.  Excellent condition. £150

The Black  Cliff 1st Edition. Signed by Joe Brown. Excellent condition. £200.

Beyond the Vertical. 1st Edition. Excellent condition. Signed by Layton Kor. £250.

The Shining Mountain. 1st Edition. Signed by Peter Boardman. Excellent condition. £150.

The 1921 Everest Reconnaissance. 1st Edition. Very good condition. £350.

The 1922 Assault on Everest. 1st Edition. Very good condition. £350

The Fight for Everest 1924. 1st Edition. Very good condition. £400.

Or for the trilogy complete £1000.

The Hard Years. 1st Edition. Signed by Joe Brown. Very good condition. £150.

There are many more titles and authors available. Polar Exploration, Climbing, Mountaineering, Climbing magazines (full sets), Hiking/walking.

It would be great to hear from any other book nuts out there, and if there are any particular titles your looking for, give me a shout.

tri-nitro-tuolumne 07 Nov 2018
In reply to Removed UserZubriggins:

Do you do any climbing yourself, or are you just a book dealer?

Billhook 08 Nov 2018
In reply to tri-nitro-tuolumne:

I don't think he can be much of a book dealer either.  There can't be many climbers willing to fork out that money for some old books.

Solaris 08 Nov 2018
In reply to Billhook:

You mean kind of like how climbers who chase after first ascents aren't real climbers?

joseph connah 17 Nov 2018

Hi could you please send a more comprehensive list of your signed books please ,very interested in Polish mountaineering.cheers .Joe

joseph connah 18 Nov 2018

Hi did you see my request, Joe

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...