Lots of winter climbing kit for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 CurlyStevo 18 Jan 2020
premier post photo

Prices do not include postage or you can collect from central Edinburgh. Selling due to medical condition.

Pair of orange black diamond Viper ice axes. Extremely good condition, almost no wear. Comes with micro hammer and adze, almost brand new T rated picks fitted for general winter climbing and also lightly used and sharpened B rated ice picks. Free grivel slider leashes thrown in £200.

Pair of Rambo iv crampons, used but lots of life left. Comes with new spare front points, new heel spurs and new spare straps £70

Pair of Grivel G14 crampons well used but with all the following nearly new replacements: Front and rear bails, plastic clips, mid bars (normal ones), straps and front points. Comes with with spare bolts and spacers for mono point, 1 new anti bot and new asymmetric mid bars. £45

2 plastic ice screw clips, two petzl ice flutes and two metal petzl ice screw holders £20 for the lot

Black diamond ice screw carry case for 6 screws £5

Black diamond express ice screws, varying ages, no falls, very well cared for, extremely sharp with no damaged teeth, work very effectively. No rust. 10 cm, 13 cm, 13 cm, 16 cm, 19 cm, 22cm £120 for the lot or £25 each

Black diamond spinner leash light wear only £20

Bulldog on spectre, no falls £10

4 camp tri cams pink, red blue / violet, black, used but good condition no falls. £30 the lot.

Grivel candela reasonable condition lots of life left £5

6 Grivel rock pegs various condition from new to well used, no falls, plenty of life left £25 the lot

2 DMM screamers no falls excellent condition £15 for both.

2 warthogs used but sharp with lots of life left no falls £30 for both.

1 Grivel Salamander helmet ice visor (not the helmet) new with instructions £10 

Hb deadman well used cosmetic damage only plenty of life left £15

Will sell the lot for £525 other prices are negotiable for bulk buys.

OP CurlyStevo 18 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

More pics available here: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186499226@N05/

hpil 18 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Interested in the vipers for a mate, plus the bulldog and the warthogs for me. Will drop you a line. 

Herbs 18 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Hi, I'm interested in the vipers  can collect in Edinburgh, Hpill put me onto this thread.

wjcdean 18 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Yhm re: pegs

And bulldog (if still available)

Post edited at 18:02
OP CurlyStevo 18 Jan 2020
In reply to hpil:

That sounds fine tried to reply to your email but it bounces. Can you ask your friend for my email please

hpil 18 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Have pmed you

climber34neil 20 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Yhm re candela 

OP CurlyStevo 20 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Axes, bulldogs, warthogs and pegs gone.

Some of the rest is under negotiation.

In reply to CurlyStevo:

candela gone

In reply to CurlyStevo:

10cm, 13cm screws gone,

Still got 13 cm, 16 cm, 19 cm, 22 cm left £25 each or £80 for the lot! All extremely sharp, no rust in good condition.

groovejunkie 20 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

> 10cm, 13cm screws gone,

> Still got 13 cm, 16 cm, 19 cm, 22 cm left £25 each or £80 for the lot! All extremely sharp, no rust in good condition.

Hiya, are these the ones with or without the little handles? Cheers. 

In reply to CurlyStevo:

Everything still available except 10cm screw, 13 cm screw, axes, candela, pegs, bulldog and warthogs.

Post edited at 12:10
In reply to groovejunkie:

With handles, see pics linked in second post.

groovejunkie 20 Jan 2020

Have pm’d you. 

In reply to CurlyStevo:

OK 13 and 16 screws, tricams and spinner leash gone. G14 probably gone, screamers probably gone

Stuff left:

Pair of Grivel Rambo iv crampons, used but lots of life left. Comes with new spare front points, new heel spurs and new spare straps £70

2 plastic ice screw clips, two petzl ice flutes and two metal petzl ice screw holders £20 for the lot (I'll post for free)

Black diamond ice screw carry case for 6 screws £5 (I'll post this for free)

Black diamond express ice screws, no falls, well cared for, extremely sharp with no damaged teeth, work very effectively. No rust. 19 cm, 22cm £22.50 each (I'll post for free if you take the pair)

1 Grivel Salamander helmet ice visor (not the helmet) new with instructions £7.50 posted!

Hb deadman well used cosmetic damage only plenty of life left £15 posted!

Post edited at 15:15
OP CurlyStevo 21 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Just the Grivel Rambo iv crampons, screamers, grivel ice visor and deadman left all offers considered.

Post edited at 09:43
OP CurlyStevo 21 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Grivel Rambo iv crampons in really good nick, light, to moderate use. The first pair of front points supplied when bought are still on the crampons in reasonably good condition and they come with a brand new spare set as well as new heel spurs. The other points are all in good nick and quite sharp still and not blunted off. These crampons are really good on steep ice and work excellently to stiffen up modern b3 boots to provide a stable climbing platform. £60 posted

2 DMM screamers no falls good condition £10 posted

New unused grivel ice visor for salamander helmet £5 posted

used HB deadman lots of life left no frayed wires etc £10 posted

Pics here https://www.flickr.com/photos/186499226@N05/ and more available on request.

JonLongshanks 21 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

I'll take the screamers. Pm'd

OP CurlyStevo 22 Jan 2020
In reply to JonLongshanks:

Screamers posted to you today.

Still to sell

Grivel Rambo 4 Evo crampons in really good nick, light, to moderate use. The first pair of front points supplied when bought are still on the crampons in reasonably good condition and they come with a brand new spare set as well as new heel spurs. The other points are all in good nick and quite sharp still and not blunted off. These crampons are really good on steep ice and work excellently to stiffen up modern b3 boots to provide a stable climbing platform. £60 posted

New unused grivel ice visor for salamander helmet £5 posted

used HB deadman lots of life left no frayed wires etc £10 posted

Pics here https://www.flickr.com/photos/186499226@N05/ 5 and more available on request.

groovejunkie 24 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

screws arrived, great condition -  exactly as described. Cheers Stevo.

Peggy 28 Jan 2020
In reply to CurlyStevo:

Hi Mate

I’ll take the BD ice screw case if it’s still available?

cheers

chris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...