Lots of ladies fleeces, Arcteryx, Osprey and more

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Denni 17 Feb 2019
premier post photo

Hi folks,

my friend has just moved over from Norway where she had a second hand outdoor gear shop. She has just started on eBay and has asked me to advertise on here for her.

Anyway, she has about 40 odd fleeces for sale, mostly Kari Traa (a Norwegian Olympian turned outdoor designer) Bergans, Stormberg etc. She bought these in bulk direct from Kari Traa and they have been used lightly for catalogues, PR work etc etc.

The picture shows some of them and I have also included a link to one of her eBay listings so you can see what she has for sale, what the quality is like and what the measurements are.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KARI-TRAA-Ladies-Hooded-purple-Norwegian-fleece-...

She is happy to sell any of the non hooded fleeces for £12 posted and the hooded fleeces for £14 posted.  This is outside of eBay of course.

My wife and daughter both have one and they are very good quality, hard wearing and not as boring as your run of the mill off the peg kit. New these are a ridiculous price and I see they're starting to creep into UK shops. Lots available so ask if you have any colour and size preferences.

She is also happy selling in bulk for £6 per fleece, hooded or otherwise, plus postage on top with a minimum of 10 to make it worth her while.

She also has the following for sale. All prices include second class recorded signed for mail.

3 brand new Osprey Talon 22 rucksacks for sale, ultramarine blue in back length m/l which she is selling for £50.

Ladies size 14 Arcteryx Thorium AR in "Light Chandra" which she is selling for £80. 

Ladies size 14 Berghaus Pordoi windstopper in purple. Some bobbling on the inside and the tiniest of nicks at the bottom of the back. £15 posted.

Stromberg non hooded lightweight down jacket, size large. From what I can see, this is a lighter version of a RAB Microlight and perfect for spring or autumn, lightweight and packs down very small. £20 posted.

Loads of pictures are available for everything so please do ask. She is back on Tuesday from Norway so everything sold,  if anything, will be posted then.

I think that is about it. Any questions or you want any pics, please ask away.

OP Denni 18 Feb 2019
In reply to Denni:

Berghaus windstopper, 1 Osprey rucksack and the Thorium AR sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...