La Sportiva Trangos, BD Crampons, Jackets, Pants

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Paluchi 11 Feb 2018

305801.jpg

La Sportiva Trango Ice Boots – Yellow Size 44

Older model  European Trangos (B3) With crampon welts front and back. Great all round mountaineering, ice and mixed climbing boot. A fair few years old with signs of wear. Still in great condition, warm and waterproof with little wear to the actual crampon welts. Having recently bought a new pair of sportivas, these are now my 3rd pair of mountaineering boots and as such they never see the light of day. Would be perfect for someone looking at getting into winter climbing and not wanting to drop 300 quid on a pair of boots – £90

Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons (C2)

Arguably the most well made and best mixed climbing crampons out there, and should be for an eye watering £140! Again these are a few years old, lots of scuffs and scrapes. Front points are pretty good as I replaced them last year - £70

Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons

Ridiculously light full aluminium crampons that weigh less than half a litre of water. Perfect for just incase, and also for approaching alpine rock routes in trainers. Less than 12 months old, used half a dozen times. Lots of scuffs and scrapes. Easy to sharpen, but they also wear rather quickly too - £50

3 x Helly Hansen Dry Stripe long sleeve baselayers.

A black, white and blue / red available. All size medium. All rarely if ever warn. No bobbling or pulls or sweat staining. As new condition really. £10 each

Mammut go dry short sleeve T shirt – Blue and orange (M)

Brand new with tags on, RRP £35. Sell for £10

Mountain Equipment Trojan Softshell Pants – Cream (M W32)

Top of the range gore windstopper softshell pants. Adjustable waist, thigh vents etc. Increcible pants, they just never get worn. No marks or scuffs, as new condition. RRP £120, Sell for £50

Mountain Equipment Shroud Fleece (M)

Great technical  hooded fleece / softshell hybrid in a rather jazzy and rare blue / green colour combo. Very good condition, again very rarely worn. No signs of wear. £50

Black Diamond Coefficient Fleece – Green (XL)

Arguably the best technical climbing fleece on the market. Long in the body to tuck under a harness and nice long sleeves. Funny sizing though, i normally take a medium (Im 6ft, 12 stone ish), However these fit very small. I have a large that is very snug fitting, so bought this for abit more room. Never worn it though! As new condition. £60

Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Hybrid hooded Softshell – Sky Blue (Medium)

Amazing fully featured lightweight softshell from BD. Google it. Never worn, brand new! £60

Patagonia Nano Air Hoody – Grey (M)

Great active insulating mid layer. 5 star reviews from everyone. Unfortunately theres a small 5p sized rip on the elbow after I fell down some stairs outside my chalet in Chamonix (don’t ask). Get the mrs to stitch it up and you wont even notice it. Less than 12 months old and worn less than half a dozen times. Other than the small tear its in great condition. £250 on the Patagonia website!  A bargain at £75

Pictures available of all the above items. Send me a msg with your email and I can send them through.

Postage to be added to the above prices at cost.

Payment via paypal preferably, or bank transfer.

Any questions drop me a message.

Cheers,

Jamie

Post edited at 20:59
 JayPee630 11 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Interested in the ME softshell Trojan pants and the Patagonia Nano-Air hoody please. Could you send some pictures to lotusbamboo@hotmail.com please.

OP Paluchi 12 Feb 2018
In reply to JayPee630:

Ive just sent some pictures through for you

Please let me know what you think

Cheers

OP Paluchi 12 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

ME Trojan Pants now sold

makower-t 15 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Hey, I'd be interested in the Cyborgs and the Dawn Patrol jacket. Could you send some pics of the crampons? makowert@gmail.com  Thanks.

OP Paluchi 15 Feb 2018
In reply to makower-t:

Ive sent you through some pictures of the crampons. It may be in your junk box as ive just found numerous other ukc emails from people in there!

neuromancer 15 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Yhm

OP Paluchi 15 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Black Diamond Cyborg Crampons and Softhell now sold

OP Paluchi 16 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Black Diamond Neve Crampons and both blue baselayers now sold

Still available at new lower prices...

Boots (£75), ME Fleece (£40) and BD Fleece (£50), Patagonia Nano Air (£75) and Black and White Helly Hansen Baselayers (£5 each now)

msp1987 18 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Yhm

OP Paluchi 19 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Patagonia Nano sold.

Items remaining...

Sportiva Boots size 44 - £75

BD Fleece size L - £50

ME Fleece size L - £40

2 x Helly Hansen Baselayers - £5 each

JayPee630 20 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Will take the ME fleece if it's a medium not large, original post says M?

OP Paluchi 21 Feb 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Mountain Equipment Fleece now sold.

Just Boots, BD Fleece and 2 HH baselayers left

Powell 02 Mar 2018
In reply to Paluchi:

Are the boots still for sale?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...