La Sportiva G5 Alpine and Ice Climbing Boots: New

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 pugilistswine 20 Mar 2018
premier post photo

GBP 180 or near offer

Seize 46.5 - fits 45 with a decent pair of socks and a good tightening of the boa system.

Had a problem with a pair of G5's that were a month old, took them to the peerless Snell Sports in Chamonix and they replaced it on the spot with a brand new pair. Left Cham the next day and they are now for sale! Comes with original box and Tags.

Fantastic boots for ice climbing - lightweight and warm - a major upgrade from the now standard Nepal Tops and becoming a standard ice and alpine boot among guides around Mt Blanc. Excellent Scottish winter boot. If you are reading this then you know how good these boots are.

IMPORTANT: I am normally a size 45... The cut is slimmer for these boots so I went up size for comfort - these will fit a wider size 45 foot even though its a 46.5 on the label

Get details here: https://www.lasportiva.com/en/footwear-man/mountaineering/g5

FWIW I ended up getting a pair of Mammut Eiger Extreme boots instead, so find myself in the weird position of having 2 pairs of bloody good Alpine boots. I love the Mammuts more, hence the sale. Get yourself a bargain.

cottoneye 21 Mar 2018
In reply to pugilistswine:

Hi

I'll take these mate. Will email with details.

Swampi 21 Mar 2018
In reply to pugilistswine:

I'll double whatever cottoneye has paid...

cottoneye 21 Mar 2018
In reply to Swampi:

Haha....I'd pay to see them on your little boy size 6 feet Godwin!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...