The Climbing Lab is one of the fastest growing climbing centres in Yorkshire. We are a fast-paced & customer-focused centre, are you ready?
Applicants need to be ready to serve & instruct a large volume of customers on a daily basis.
Main roles will include:
• Instructing sessions for new and existing customers, both adults and children.
• Checking in members and supporting them with excellent customer service.
• Serving hot drinks and snacks (barista training provided).
• Completing daily housekeeping duties and keeping a high standard of cleanliness throughout the centre.
• Providing assistance and information to customers making purchases from our shop.
• Regular evening and weekend shifts.
The Successful candidate will need:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Active climber with at least 2 years climbing experience
• Previous experience working within a climbing wall
• Confident using IT systems
• Desirable: NGB qualification, CWI or greater
The Successful candidate will receive:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Hours averaging 26.5 hours per week part time
• Staff discount at local businesses
• Free personal climbing at The Climbing Lab
• Opportunities for personal development
Ready to apply?
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All applications must be with us by Monday 11th February to be interviewed the week commencing the 18th February.
Ideally the applicant will be available to start the position as soon as possible.
It is. When the Boxing day floods happened (in 2015?) a lot of businesses around the Lab, which had just had all of it's wood delivered, were severely flooded. If my memory serves me right, I think Corbyn visited the businesses in the aftermath and said he would return to see how they were all getting on. He went back last year, crushed some problems and took some photos.