The Pinnacle Climbing Centre, based in Northampton is an awesome facility. We have over 50 rope lines in our main climbing area, which is 12.5m high and another 15 lines in our upstairs group room, along with a great bouldering room with 70 problems from V0 to V8+. Add to that 60m of world class indoor caving, café, seating and corporate training spaces and you get the idea - the potential is enormous.....
We are currently getting busier and expanding with group and corporate sessions, and are pushing the centre to the next stage of growth. Huge areas of facilities have been re-designed and our tech to support us is world-class. But for us to carry on growing we need exceptional talent and that’s where you come in.
We really want to hear from people who want to be the best, creating an awesome experience for everyone and where you as an individual also feel rewarded. Below are some of the details we’re looking for, but in the first place get in contact and let’s have that chat over a brew.
• Instructing sessions including our kids’ club, youth climbing team, courses, parties and other group sessions and programs like school GCSE blocks.
• Delivering NICAS within the centre
• Flexible working
• Dealing with customers and staff in a friendly, efficient manner
Experience and Qualifications
The successful applicant will need the following:
• Relevant industry experience
• CWI or CWDI (CWA or CWLA)
• Abseil Module, RCI (SPA), Route Setting experience would be beneficial
• First aid certificate
• Computer literacy and good communication skills
Range: £16,000 - £19,000
Please note, whilst the description of salary range is an outline, exact job description and salary will be in accordance with skills, experience and qualifications.
Part time positions may also be available.
To apply for this role please email your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are ideal for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. We will respond to applications quickly and the closing date will be when we have appointed the new staff member. For any further info please contact Penny on 07739186978.