FS Saracen Kili Flyer MTB FullSus 2015

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 ArnaudG 09 Jun 2018
premier post photo

I’m selling my Saracen Kili Flyer 122 2015 (L/19 in). This is a fully suspended trail bike with 120 mm travel front and back. I have replaced or upgrade most of the components over the last 2 ½ years. It’s a really nice ride by which I never felt limited as to where I could take it (a bike for all trails as the blurb said). It rode the Peak District (mostly), Wales, the Lake District, Lancashire, Yorkshire, the Alps and the Spanish Sierra Nevada. It raced two rounds of the PMBA Enduro 2017, so it’s a very capable bike. I am selling because I’m looking for a bigger travel bike for racing and we’ve reached a strict one out/one in policy in the household.
From that, you can guess it’s not new, so it has the scrapes and scratches that come with that territory. It’s in full working order. The rear wheel was replaced from original 2016 after it was damaged in a crash. Rear brake calliper changed 2016 (it got sticky). The carbon swingarm was changed April 17 under warranty (new design that addresses the issues of the original). I changed the drivetrain to a 1x11 (from the original 2x) with XT and SLX components Jan 18. The main cartridge bearings were changed Jan 18, the Norglide bushings were changed May 18. Suspension (front and back) and seat post were fully services Jan 18 and the brakes bled Feb 18. 
Included is a set of brake pads for the front brake calliper, the original Kore seat post, a pair of basic flat pedals and the Deore direct mount front mech that came with the bike, should you want to go back to 2x.

Price £1100 ono plus P+P (about £40 from the quotes I got) Or pick up from Manchester area

More pictures there: https://www.pinkbike.com/u/ArnoG/album/Kili-Flyer/ 

The full current spec is below
Technical Information
FRAME Kili Flyer 27.5 custom butted series 3 6013 tubeset featuring signature Tuned Ride Link (TRL) suspension / Carbon swingarm (new 2017) / CNC Taper 1 1/8" to 1.5" headtube / 120mm travel running on 30mm main pivot cartridge bearings (2x 6902) and 15mm Norglide linkage bushing (6x RNS5169)

FORK Fox 32 Float Evolution CTD / 120mm travel / lock-out / Tapered Steerer / QR15
REAR SHOCK Fox Float Factory CTD
HEADSET FSA Orbit No.57
SHIFTER Shimano XT M8000 11 speed Rapid Fire shifter
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT M8000 11 speed Shadow Plus
CHAINSET Shimano SLX M7000 11 speed
BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano XT MT800 68/73 (screw fit)
CHAIN KMC 11 speed (Jan 18)
CASSETTE Shimano XT 11-speed cassette 11-42T

FRONT WHEEL Kore XCD SW 27.5 Black 32h rim; Sealed bearing Black 32h
BACK WHEEL Stan Arch EX 27.5 32h rim; Hope4 sealed bearing hub. Set up as tubeless.

TYRES Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25" Tubeless ready rear; Huchinson Squale 27.5x2.35 TLR front (with tube).
BRAKES Shimano M615 180mm Front/ Deore calliper 160mm (takes M515 pads)
LEVERS Shimano M615 front/ Deore back
HANDLEBARS KORE Durox 760mm wide / 20mm rise / 9 degree bend
GRIPS Saracen Lock-on dual-density grip
STEM Kore Cubix 65mm / 6 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
SADDLE Kore Fazer EX
SEATPOST Rockshox Reverb Stealth (full service Jan 18)

OP ArnaudG 13 Jun 2018
In reply to ArnaudG:

Price drop to £1000 ono plus P&P. 

It's a really nice bike. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...