Ford Transit LWB High Top - £3200

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 papashango 12 Jan 2020
premier post photo

£3200

Sad to be putting my van up for sale. Registered motorhome with DVLA. 

It's a LWB High Top 2004 Transit,118.5k miles. It was bought on UKC in February 2017. MOT expires 21st May. No longer getting the use it deserves hence the sale. 

It's a great size for living in as you can comfortably stand. Fixed double bed with a decent mattress which is included. Loads of storage under and above the bed, and above the cab. LED lights fitted in the living area.

The van is not fully insulated - it's 3/4 ply-lined with some insulation down the back but not sealed - ceiling is felt-lined so you don't get condensation in the winter. 

Currently fitted with a spanish gas bottle from a trip to Spain (probably not a huge amount left inside!), connected to a double ring burner with a grill too for toasting bread etc. 25L water tank and new fridge from Aldi included. Small camping chair included. Various pans/cooking gear can be included. Large fold up table included which is useful for putting outside in good weather. There is a fold down table attached to the ply which runs along the back of the seats. 

I fitted a 100W solar panel, inverter with 2 plugs and 3 USB ports and leisure battery in 2017. This keeps the fridge going for around 24 hours when parked up. Has a good set of jump leads which are included. Fan in the front which keeps the cab cool in warm weather. Tape player which allows phone connection through an MP3 tape.

Structurally it is not in bad condition for its age. Decent tread left on the tyres. It's had the following since I bought it:

- significant welding prior to the last MOT

- new air and oil filters

- a new rail/slider for the sliding door

- new belt and idler pulley

- new water pump

- new ball joints.

Couple of issues:

Side door handle damaged but can open (have photo)

Chunk missing from drivers seat (have photo)

Any questions/additional photos, please email me: cshepherd949@gmail.com.

Van is currently residing in Guildford, parked a 2 minute walk from the train station.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...