For sale: Skoda Octavia Scout estate, 2007, 135k

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mike D 06 Apr 2019
premier post photo

Hi,

I'm selling my trusty Octavia estate. 4x4 variant (Scout). 2.0 TDI. 135,000 miles. 2007. MOT until Jan 20.

I've found it a brilliant car - cavernous boot that can swallow boulder pads, really comfy for motorway cruising, but tough enough for some minor off road if you need it (it's comfortably done the track up to the Ben N Face upper carpark numerous times in winter).  Pretty well-spec'd inside with cruise-control, electric drivers seat (actually really handy when sharing the driving on a long journey as you can save the seat setup for up to 3 people and just flick between the settings), parking sensors, etc.

Two of the doors are a different colour (silver instead of beige) due to me buying it after it was repaired (by previous owner) following a Cat D insurance write off (which means still repairable just not cost effective for the insurance company to bother). And actually I consider the mis-matched doors (and one mis-matched alloy) to be a slight benefit as it still drives great but is less likely to get broken into or nicked!

I need to sell it quickly due to a new job so have just posted on eBay with a starting price of £700. Auction ends 15:35 on Thursday 11 April. Though I'm happy to end the eBay auction early for a decent offer.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133014926573

I'm in Sheffield S8 - you're welcome to come take a look. 

Cheers, Mike

OP Mike D 24 Apr 2019

Still available. (The eBay auction was won by a scammer with zero feedback, which was moderately annoying.)  I'll accept £800 - which is a complete bargain - as I must sell this steed quickly. Ideally collection in Sheffield on Thu or Fri this week (daytime or evening), as I'll be in N Wales after that. Drop me a message if you're interested. Cheers, Mike

OP Mike D 25 Apr 2019

Now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...