For Rent : Studio Flat, Endcliffe, Sheffield 10

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Doug Kerr 26 Jul 2018
premier post photo

Self-contained studio flat in Endcliffe, Sheffield 10
Rent £395 per calendar month

Flat comprises of large bedsitting room (6.08 metres x 3.06 metres) with separate kitchen and separate bathroom

Facilities include off-road private parking, communal grounds, intercom access, double glazing, laminate flooring, fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven/hob, washer/dryer and shower (Mira Sport). The rent includes water rates and the monthly service charge (for cleaning of communal areas and gardening)

Close to the hospitals, University, the shops/facilities at Broomhill and the Peak District is close to hand!

Available in August 2018.

Suit single person. Sorry, no children or pets.

For all initial enquiries please contact Doug Kerr via UKC or mobile 07 81 14 13 20 9

An information booklet (PDF) is also available on request

sell4bids 31 Jul 2018
In reply to Doug Kerr:

Hi Doug kerr,

I Read your Post For Flat Rent. I know its not easy to found a best Tenant. I advice you to Visit Sell4bids and Post your Ads in our Website Sell4bids. Its a best and easy way to Buy and Sell your used stuff and For rent your flat.

For More Information to Visit: sell4bids.com

Get Mobile App on google play store is available!

Timmd 01 Aug 2018
In reply to Doug Kerr:

I can recommend this area, I lived in a flat thereabouts and could hear the noise of the river in the local park(s) at night while going to sleep, which was very soothing. I vaguely miss that.  

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...