Crux AK47-RT pack for Sale Unused with tags/rec't

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
richstocky 27 Oct 2017

premier post photo
Bought for a big trip to the Himalaya that I have had to scrap after having a stroke. Bought from Craigdon in Inverness retail is £260 looking for £160 included is the tag and the receipt so you have proof of purchase if making a warranty claim. Size is 2 which is right for me at a measly 5ft 7ins when stretching. Check the crux website for finer details reviews are also available via a bit of googling. please note this is the roll top model it is s'posed to be waterproof and bombproof sadly i can't confirm validity of either claim. there is a floating lid version but this is not that. I am in Glasgow and it would be perfect if you are local and can collect indeed a £20 discount is on offer if you do collect bringing the price down to just £140.

I am not keen on posting but this forum has been recommended by a friend of a friend so if we can talk we can arrange delivery by a signed for service. if you need the pack quickly i can dispatch Monday 30th for arrival Tuesday 31st.Again my preference is for local collection but i get that you may not be able to do this.

I am happy to answer questions or chat with you on the phone if you want to check my legitimacy message me and i promise to reply i will check the forum regularly too. the pack is on sale elsewhere but I would prefer to sell it to someone who knows what it is and why this is a good deal! Thanks for looking and speak soon.
Post edited at 11:46
richstocky 28 Oct 2017
In reply to richstocky:
Price now reduced to £100, £90 if collected in Glasgow. Cheers.
Post edited at 15:10
richstocky 31 Oct 2017
In reply to richstocky:

Pack is now sold. Cheers and peace to one and all
GGO 26 Jan 2018
In reply to richstocky:
Wow! Deal! Desperate for one of these.

Massive longshot but I don't suppose you just pulled this?

Incredible packs.

Regards.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...