Clearout - axes, skis, etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 tehmarks 26 Dec 2018
premier post photo

I'm having a clearout of things that are cluttering my room/floor/parents' garage and aren't likely to see any more use. Sensible offers happily considered.

Black Diamond Rage ice tools - £120
Bought three years ago from another seller on UKC, who had modified them for leashless use. Well-used but plenty of life left in them. They have ice picks, which are in good condition and have been recently sharpened. Handles are currently wrapped in handlebar tape (a recent experiment into how to not have freezing cold hands when daggering up moderate snow slopes in winter). Selling as I've just bought a shiny new pair of Vipers in a Boxing Day sale.

High Society Classic skis with VIST 614 bindings - £250
177cm length, 119/81/107mm.
Bought in 2008. They were previously a pre-release demo pair and have a small repair to the base from before I bought them, but no damage or repairs since. They've been skied on for about six weeks total including demo use. Currently centre-mounted for BSL 307mm (for the below boots). They'd make a reasoanble lightweight touring ski, and the only reason I didn't have them remounted with AT bindings is that I found a good used pair of Trab touring skis for a silly price last year - much cheaper than new bindings and skins.

I can upload/send photos of the skis tomorrow - they're currently behind a wardrobe and bookcase in my parents' spare room.

Salomon SPK ski boots (Mondo 26/UK 7) - £50
Bought a decade or so ago, skied on for about five weeks in total. Liners have plenty of life left in them.

Petzl Basic ascender - £20
Used, in perfectly serviceable condition.

OP tehmarks 29 Dec 2018
In reply to tehmarks:

Axes now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...