Christmas Day Climb for CAC @ The Warehouse Gloucester

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Back by popular demand...  a number of staff will be kindly volunteering their time to open the climbing centre on 25th December again for anyone who welcomes some Christmas adventure while raising money for the charity Climbers Against Cancer.  

The main Climbing Arena and both Bouldering floors will be open from between 9am to 2pm, while the CafeBar will be serving drinks donated by the kind people at Stroud brewery and Sibling Gin, alongside home made sweet treats & savoury snacks.

No booking is required but to help raise as much as possible, entry will be charged as a donation equal to the standard entry prices – even for regular Members. There will be also Climbers Against Cancer merch available to purchase. For anyone that would like to donate but won’t be able to attend they can simply ‘book’ a session for the 25th. Every penny raised from the sales and entry will go to Climbers Against Cancer who, in turn, will use every penny to raise funds for cancer research.

Find out more...

Garethza 21 Dec 2021
In reply to andrew glassford:

Is it just me or did you fail to mention the name of the climbing wall? 

In reply to Garethza:

Click on the link - Find out more......

In reply to Christheclimber:

I'm not familiar with the warehouse and had to scroll to the bottom of the website home page to find out it's in Gloucester, a line in the original post would have helped a little. Your snarky comment helped even less.

I'd like a chrimbo climb but I'm not driving 3 hours for it.

Esperanza21 22 Dec 2021

Christmas songs are also very interesting and attractive.

In reply to Garethza:

Fair point! - now changed. 

Esperanza21 23 Dec 2021

klingeltonkostenlos.de be a suggestion for you in this regard

dominic o 25 Dec 2021

Brilliant idea to support CAC and I was delighted to hear that you can also pick up your copy of the CAC Charity Calendar at the wall whilst you are there! 

If you can't make it to Gloucestershire then you can order yours at https://www.climbersagainstcancer.org/shop/rucksack-club-cac-calendar/

Happy Christmas! 

Cheers, Dom 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...