Camping/Walking Kit FS

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Woodrow 26 Jan 2020

Hi,

Having a clear out of some camping and walking kit due to house move. Some items are bulky so would prefer to meet in Central Scotland and can deliver Glasgow/Lanarkshire area if it helps. Prices don't include postage. chrs

Scarpa Cumbre B2 boots, size 40, a few seasons use but in good overall condition and decent tread. £35

Scarpa SL, size 40, older style with full leather, excellent condition as they've seen very little use £45

Vango F10 Classic Standard MK4 tent, orange. Very little use - around half a dozen wild camps and car camps. Great for any weather. £70

Wild Country Trisar 2, never used, still in packaging with labels, great 2 man, 3/4 season backpacking tent. £80

MSR Alpine pots, 1.1 L and 775ml, very little use, still got labels on side of pot. £10 each

Rab Firewall pants, Pertex waterproof trousers, size M, these are probably Reg size 32 in leg as too long for me and have never been used, till with tags on. £75

Please email for more info or pics etc

Chrs

Andy

glenn0010 29 Jan 2020
In reply to Woodrow:

Hi Andy,

I sentyou a message about the Wild Country Tent!

Cheers

OP Woodrow 29 Jan 2020
In reply to glenn0010:

Hi, sorry, your message went to my spam but I've just replied. Chrs Andy 

norrisdan71 04 Feb 2020
In reply to Woodrow:

'Scuse my ignorance, is the Vango tent the classic canvass orange A frame style and how many persons will it fit?

Thanks

Dan

Post edited at 16:01
OP Woodrow 04 Feb 2020
In reply to norrisdan71:

Hi Dan, the vango has been sold and posted yesterday to buyer. But yes it was the mk 4, 3 man or 2 comfortably and orange canvas A frame. 

Other stuff still for sale drop me an email for pics. Chrs Andy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...