Beacon Climbing Centre in Caernarfon, North Wales is currently looking for a self-motivated Café Assistant to work in our café at weekends, during busy periods and for occasional cover.
- Duties will include: Serving customers, food and drink preparation, cash handling, ordering stock, cleaning, and any other reasonable duties.
- Necessities: Applicants will need to be over 18, as working unsupervised will be required and the café is licensed. A positive, can-do attitude and an ability to work as part of a team. Your own transport to and from work.
- Desirables: Barista training and/or experience of using commercial espresso machines is desirable, as is having an existing food hygiene certificate and the skills required to work in a busy kitchen.
- Hours: 24hr/week minimum. There may be extra hours available during school holiday periods and for covering staff holidays and sickness. There are 5.6 weeks of statutory paid holiday pro-rata per year.
- Start: Training will begin on 22nd July 2019.
How to apply: Applicants should send a CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org