Boreal shoes, beastmaker, tent, guidebooks etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jsmcfarland 24 Sep 2019
premier post photo

Having a clear-out of some new or as-new kit and various bits and pieces. Happy to take more detailed pictures of things or discuss further.

Unused (new) Boreal Lynx's UK 9.5 (RRP £93) - £80

Unused  (new) Boreal Kintaro's UK 9.5 (RRP £95) - 80

Beastmaker 1000 series (RRP £80) - very good condition, £50

Metolius Rock Rings (RRP £36) very good condition - £20

Day Walks on the South Downs: 20 Circular Routes in Hampshire & Sussex - £10

Climbers Club guide Lower Wye Valley (as good as new) - (RRP £25) - £15 

Climbers Club guide South West Climbs vol 2. (as good as new) (RRP £25) - £20

Trad Climbing + by Adrian Berry (very good condition) (RRP £20) - £12

Why We Climb - The World's Most Inspiring Climbers by Chris Noble (as new) £10

Vango Beta 350xl 3 person tent - good condition. RRP £120-ish. Selling for £60. It is the older 350 model from about 2014ish (which is actually far superior to the 'updated' recent model). I've used this model as a tent for weekend trips through to 2 weeks in North Wales and not had any problems at all with it.  The living room area is spacious and great for sorting food, storing stuff, escaping the rain etc. Groundsheet seems to be bomb-proof and I've never had a leak yet. It can be stored with the inner and outer attached together in the bag and so is very quick to put up for a tent this size. Done it plenty of times with just myself and it's been fine.

One of the three fibreglass poles has been replaced due to cracking and the rest are in very good condition. All seams, groundsheet, zips are in good condition. Only reason I'm selling it is because it's my 'spare' tent and after moving house I don't have room to store it. More than happy to put it up in my garden and take pictures and answer any further questions

I'm based in SW London and climb at White Spider so happy to meet up with anyone fairly local there to avoid postage etc.

Sachi

OP jsmcfarland 25 Sep 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

The Trad + book and Why We Climb have both gone

Georgert 25 Sep 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Hey Sachi, would you consider posting the beastmaker?

OP jsmcfarland 25 Sep 2019
In reply to Georgert:

Yes of course. Will email you. Just to clarify for others, I'd post any items except the tent!

Post edited at 17:49
 otiscs 26 Sep 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

does the lower wye valley come with the supplement? - if so i might be interested

Post edited at 10:07
 Levy_danny 29 Sep 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Hi 

I've sent you a mail but is the beast maker still available?

thanks

Dan

OP jsmcfarland 01 Oct 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Wye valley book and tent both gone

OP jsmcfarland 01 Oct 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Beastmaker provisionally gone.

Items remaining: 2x pairs of Boreal shoes, rock rings, day walking book, south-west climbs vol 2

Post edited at 09:07
 GuyGotGuns 01 Oct 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

If the beastmaker is available for whatever reason, I'll take it and pay right away.

John Cuthbert 05 Oct 2019
In reply to jsmcfarland:

Whats your normal shoe size buddy, and how the Boreal's feel sizewise on your feet?

John C

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...