Axes, Winter Clothing, Altitude boots

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 tonyaitch 06 Dec 2017
Photos available for all items. Message me with your email address if interested.

DMM Apex tools, axe and hammer. New and unused £230 including P+P in UK
(RRP £395; deals around between £300 -335) Save yourself £70 on the lowest deals.

Edelerid Rage tools - used but in excellent condition.
Come with 2 mixed picks and 2 ice picks, plus removeable adze and hammer head, so can be set up for pure water ice or for Scotland. £250 including P+P in UK
(RRP £350; deals around £280, but the spares are worth in excess of £100)

Grivel Quantum light ice axe and hammer. Used but in good condition. Picks are in VGC.
Carbon fibre shafts. Narrow handles which suit small hands. £190 including P+P in UK
Supplied with Grivel Horn pommels
https://www.campsaver.com/grivel-quantum-light-ice-axe.html

Patagonia Ultralight hoody down jacket, Medium, Grecian Blue. £120 inc p+p in UK
In perfect, retail condition.

Patagonia North Wall winter softshell jacket. Orange, Large. Polartec power shield fabric and Regulator 4 fleece inner.
No longer made. Gutted to see this go. £100 inc p+p in UK. Just too big for me. (But if anyone out there has a medium that they would like to swap for this Large, then that would be even better.)
https://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=4069

North Face Verto S6K Extreme boots - new, unworn. £280 inc p+p in UK
Selling at around £550, these are the much improved second generation boots, suitable for peaks over 6,000m, but probably below 7,000m
Size 44/uk9.5
http://winterclimb.com/outdoor-gear-equipment/item/66-tnf-verto-s6k-extreme...

Sherpa Manaslu primaloft and powerstretch hooded jacket in blue, size Large £45 inc p+p in UK
Virtually unworn as it has always been too big for me.

Rab Neutrino Endurance in blue. Size Large. £110 inc P+P in UK
Has a nick on the right arm, currently gaffa taped.

PHD Alpine Ultra Pullover in the now discontinued 900 fill weight (only made now in the K series)
It's black, size medium, in Ultrashell fabric and has a hood. In absolutely perfect condition. £160 including P+P in UK

OP tonyaitch 06 Dec 2017
In reply to tonyaitch:
Hi abcdef
Can you include your email address in a pm to me please. Can't reply with photos to a ukc pm.

OP tonyaitch 08 Dec 2017
In reply to tonyaitch:

Patagonia Northwall is sold.
OP tonyaitch 10 Dec 2017
In reply to tonyaitch:

Hello Adi
Can't reply with photos to PMs sent via UKC. If you'd like photos of the of the DMM Apexes and the Grivel Quantums, please can you PM me with your email address.

Many thanks
rackandruin 13 Dec 2017
In reply to tonyaitch: Item recvd quickly and in great condition. Good to deal with you Tony. Recommended seller

OP tonyaitch 24 Jan 2018
In reply to rackandruin:

Bump on the Edelrid Rage Tools (plus spare picks, plus hammer and adze)  £200 plus £10 towards P+P

Rab Neutrino also still available, as are the Verto S6K Extreme boots.

Everything else sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...