Equip Outdoor Technologies own and operate two leading aspirational outdoor brands Rab and Lowe Alpine. The IT function of Equip supports both UK offices and to an extent, the overseas subsidiaries in US/Canada/NZ/Germany and the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting users throughout the organisation on IT related issues, primarily software based, but hardware where the opportunity or need arises.
* IT Project work as directed by line manager.
* Liaise internal departments on support and development issues.
* Deliver training on software packages where applicable.
* Maintenance of the support log and identification of training needs in users
* Mapping system architecture and changes that may occur